UPDATED 5/20/20: City Hall rolling out three phase re-opening plan
- For the week of May 26th, live operators will be available at City Hall weekdays from 8AM-noon to answer any questions by phone at 386-454-1416. Calls outside of that time will be answered by voicemail, and a member of staff will promptly return your call.
- We encourage you to continue to view/pay your utility bill online at highsprings.merchanttransact.com. Credit card fees have been reduced to $2.50 during this time.
High Springs Police Department
- Officers are still responding to calls-for-service. If you have an emergency, please call 911
- All non-essential services are suspended. This also means fingerprinting is not currently available.
High Springs Fire Department
- HSFD personnel are fully staffed and responding to calls for service. In the event of an emergency, please call 911
High Springs Building Department
- Building inspections will continue and can be scheduled by calling 386-454-7322 or emailing [email protected]. Please DO NOT visit the building department in person.
- All other Building Department business is currently suspended.
Public Works (Water/Sewer/Trash)
- The City will only be responding to water/sewer & trash emergencies. Please call public works at 386-454-2134 if you have an emergency.
Parks and Recreation
- The City of High Springs has decided to postpone all youth sports and extra-curricular activities citywide until further notice.
- Enclosed structures, including the bathrooms in our city parks and playground equipment are closed.
Private Business & Organizations
- Local businesses adversely affected by the COVID-19 crisis may apply for an emergency bridge loan from the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity HERE.
- Additional loans from the US Small Business Administration may also be applied for HERE.
- For important local alerts, signup for Nixle alerts here or by texting 32643 to 888777.
- See the Executive Orders from the Florida Governor’s office here
- See the Alachua County Executive Order 2020-01 relating to the Coronavirus update
- See Florida Department of Health’s resource on COVID-19.