Are you open?
- Yes, City Hall and the Building Department are OPEN Monday-Thursday 7:30AM-6PM. No appointment is needed.
- To encourage social distancing and for the safety of staff, the front door will remain locked.
- Upon your arrival, please knock so that staff may let you in. You may also call 386-454-1416 option 9 to let them know you’re outside.
- Please note, you will be screened and your temperature will be taken prior to entry. Masks are required.
What steps are being taken to stay sanitized?
- City staff are following CDC guidelines to maintain a safe and healthy environment.
- Staff and visitors are required to wear a mask upon entering the building.
- Hand sanitizer is available in several locations throughout the building.
- Staff is cleaning meeting areas between each appointment, as well as conducting deep cleans after hours.