Masks are required to be worn by staff and customers alike when out in public, but where does that apply exactly?
- In grocery or retail stores
- In Pharmacies
- On construction sites
- In hire cars, such as Uber and Lyft
- Any other location where social distancing (six feet or more of separation) is not possible
- Masks are NOT required while actively eating or drinking in a restaurant
- Children under the age of six, or persons who have trouble breathing due to a chronic pre-existing condition or documented or demonstrable medical problem are NOT required to wear a mask.